The Northfield Rambler

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This is Walter

I was getting Walter ready for school today and this is how it went.  First, he was giggly and refused to turn over on his bed.
"Come on, Walt, turn over."
"I'm not Walter, I'm a kitty."
"Come on, Kitty, turn over."
"I'm Moki."
"Come on, Moki, turn over."
"Meow!"
"Let's get your underwear on."
"It's not underwear, it's pants."
"Ok, let's get your pants on."
"Your pants are gorgeous."
"I'm not gorgeous, I'm awesome."
"You're Awesome Man!"
"NO!  I'm just awesome!"
"You are.  You are just awesome.  Now socks."
"Shirt first!"
We wrassle around and wind up getting the shirt on - with tag on in front or back - it doesn't matter anymore.
"Now socks."
"Start over."
ARGG.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker